Sunday, February 5, 2012

This past week


It's Sunday night (also Super Bowl Night).  My husband is taking the dog out for walk(usually it's my turn during the weekend when he takes care of the child) and getting me some lemons.  He has been taking care of Ev the whole weekend because I have been so sick (sneezing and coughing) and I just recovered from another cold almost a month ago.  I really hate to get sick but I have been sick the second time this year.  I am not sure whether it is the air or I am just getting weak.

But I am grateful to have the life I am having now!!  No more negativity!  Just be present.  I took my time to have breakfast (bread from Chinatown and almond tea from Taiwan) when I started my day at the studio.  It was great!!  Relax and take it easy as my friends would tell me!

No comments: