Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of School

It was not an easy thing to send a child to school.  At least for me.  Yesterday, L and I had to sit in the classroom with Ev because we did not want him to freak out on the first day of class.  After all, he is only 2 years old.  We took him out of the school after lunch and strolled him around while he was napping in his stroller.  We stopped at Sigmund's, a pretzel store in LES.  I love the pretzel there because it is not dry like the street vendor one and it has many different flavors.  

Today, Ev made a big progress, we left him in the classroom by himself and picked him up again after the lunch.  The teacher said that he cried and looked for us several times but was okay after awhile.  I am so proud of my little munchkin.  



1 comment:

Shane B. said...

Awwww... Ev is growing up so fast!!