Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


I hope you had a great long weekend.  I think this country should have at least one long weekend per month because there is just not enough time for people to spend some quality time together.  Do you know that in Japan, there are 17 mandatory holidays and US only 10?

We spent the long weekend at our cabin.  Had this delicious cheddar and chive scone (sorry about the bite mark, I could not wait) .  I have to say that the pastries at Hotel Fauchere is just so awesome.  I always stop by at the cafe whenever we are at the cabin;


we ran around in the park where no one was there except us (this only happens in the suburb, not New York City);


and had pizza.  We did not have any pizza cutter and decided to use this Chinese butcher knife.  This knife looks really scary, but it works.  It was a good weekend and the weather was gorgeous!!

No comments: